Spinal Cord Injury Attorney
The diagnosis of a spinal cord injury is devastating news for the patient and their family. A spinal cord injury can be catastrophic. It can cause partial or complete paralysis, and often causes permanent changes in strength, sensation, and bodily functions below the injury.
Spinal cord injuries often cannot be repaired and can deeply affect every aspect of a person's life.
The attorneys of the Alexander Law Group, LLP are leaders in maximizing recoveries for people who have suffered catastrophic spinal cord injuries. Please contact us or call (888) 777.1776 to schedule a free consultation.
A spinal cord injury can happen to anyone at virtually any time in a variety of situations. We have represented victims of spinal cord injuries who were injured in many different settings and situations. Some of those include:
We work hard and leave nothing to chance. We have brought in verdicts for millions of dollars for clients facing lifetime disabilities from spinal cord injuries. The insurance industry and defense lawyers know that we are always prepared, and always negotiate from a position of strength, which maximizes recoveries for our clients.
We devote substantial resources in proving liability. We employ leading experts and use state-of-the-art technology to present cases at trial. We operate on a contingent fee basis, so we cover all costs associated with your case. If we don’t win your case, you don’t pay anything.
We Have A Winning Record of Success in Spinal Cord Injury Cases
Our track record of winning results speaks for itself. Here are a few cases we have won for our clients:
- $3.5 million recovered for a 19-year-old passenger in a rollover who suffered a tragic C-7 spinal cord injury.
- $4.5 million recovered for a 24-year-old involved in a motorcycle accident who is now an L-1 paraplegic.
- $5 million recovered for a C-7 quadriplegia survivor of a vehicle rollover.
- $8.132 million jury verdict for a 15-year-old boy who suffered major brain and spinal injuries.
- $10.1 million judgment for a 12-year-old boy who suffered debilitating spinal cord and brain injuries after being struck by a car in front of his school.
- $11 million recovered for an auto-truck collision that resulted in C-5/C-6 spinal cord injuries.
We invite you to get to know our firm. Read what our clients have to say about us and explore our track record of successfully achieving fair recoveries for our clients.
Alexander Law Group Is The Law Firm For You
We have successfully represented clients in spinal cord injury cases. We have over 30-years of litigating complex personal injury cases, and we have secured over $1 billion dollars in settlements and jury verdicts for our clients.
- Voted Best Lawyers, by San Jose Magazine
- Named to the Top 100 California Lawyers, by American Trial Lawyers Association
- Selected as Esteemed Lawyers of America, a peer-selected honor
- Consultations are always freeand can be done whenever and wherever is most convenient for you. We have seen clients in their homes, their offices, hospitals and in our office.
- We only win when you win. No matter the case, clients pay nothing until a recovery is made. The Alexander Law Group, LLP never charges a fee or costs unless you make a recovery.
Work With Dedicated, Passionate, Award-Winning Attorneys
The Alexander Law Group, LLP is a nationally-recognized and award-winning personal injury law firm with offices in San Jose and San Francisco. Consultations are always free. If we don’t win your case, you don’t pay anything.
If you or someone you know has suffered a spinal cord injury, we are ready to help you obtain the compensation you deserve. We are available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. Please contact us now by email or call (888)777-1776.